Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cheese!

This is Sidney's "Cheesey grin." He LOVES getting a reaction out of people, especially making them laugh, so he's become quite a ham. It makes for great photos, especially as compared to his big brother and sister, who hide if I pull out a camera these days.

We're still trucking along since Patrick left. We had a lot of appointments over the last week, among them Kyra and Gyven both had preschool evaluations (I'll know more about them in December when we do Kyra's secondary eval and get the results of Gyven's final eval), and Kyra had her last little bit of dental work done (easy peasy, and all three kids are good to go until their dental check ups in the Spring). We don't have anything else scheduled until the end of the month, so maybe I'll be able to catch up on my neglected house since I'll be in it long enough when I'm not sleeping to clean something!

No comments:

Post a Comment