Sunday, April 4, 2010

Teeth and other things

IMG_2492

Gyven lost his first tooth this weekend! When he woke up Saturday morning and found the quarter the tooth fairy left him under his pillow he ran around excitedly yelling "I got a money!" for quite a while. I took him to the toy store to pick out a small something later on (mommy made up the difference between the 25 cents and the $5 lego set he wanted, which was my plan all along, I wasn't leaving a $5 bill under his pillow!). After that we ran to the fabric store to buy patterns and fabric to make Kyra some summer dresses, since I'm not liking anything I've seen in the stores this year. I've got one finished, and the pieces cut out for a second.

Tomorrow the older two go back to school after way too much time off, and we are all excited to go back to our usual routines!

No comments:

Post a Comment