Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kyra starts preschool this coming week. She'll be going at the same time as Gyven, just to a different class, so I'll have a few hours each day where it's just me and Sidney. Almost two weeks ago my mom and her husband visited and the kids had a blast with them. It's a shame we don't get to see their grandparents more often as the older kids really have fun with them.

Gyven is still loving school and is turning into a puzzle fiend, Sidney's been soaking up knowledge like a sponge (he now can point at and say 'nose' tho it sounds like 'nah' and he loves pointing at anything he knows a word for), and Kyra is really blossoming socially (she's overcome her shyness and is speaking much more openly, where before she was timid and afraid to say more than a few words to anyone).

I have been so slack at updating this blog, I just keep getting sidetracked by other demands on my time (namely three demands with the names Gyven, Kyra and Sidney!).

No comments:

Post a Comment