Monday, May 25, 2009

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Patrick and Gyven are off on another hike today, while Kyra, Sidney and I hold the fort here at the house. After the last 2 mile adventure I have a feeling I'll keep Kyra home unless it's all flat trails or she suddenly becomes less accident prone. She's about as graceful as me, and that's really not beneficial to long tramps over hilly wooded trails. She fell pretty hard on the hike and needed to be carried a good portion of the remaining hike and being at least 35 pounds she's just too heavy for that!

So while they are hiking Kyra has made me some very pretty scribbles and Sidney is reminding me that since he is now awake from his nap he needs my 100% undivided attention. We'll see how well that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment